● This light switch safety cover is suitable for all flat modern switches
● Easy to install, just needs a flat-head screwdriver
● Sleek and extremely durable
● Designed, manufactured, and assembled entirely in the USA using American-made parts
● Product warranty
NOTE: This electrical switch cover is "ONLY" compatible with single toggle switches and is not compatible nor adequate for the protection of side-by-side-switch set-ups/combinations.
Brand: Child Be Safe
Product Type: Electrical Safety
Product Dimensions: 5” x 3.25” x 1”
Number of Items: 1
Batteries Required: No
Care & Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
● Assembly Required: No
● Installation Required: Yes
● Tools Needed to Assemble: Flat-head Screwdriver
Why Buy Child Be Safe Electrical Switch Cover from Child Safety Store
Stop your children from being able to access dangerous electrical switches by installing Child Resistant Traditional Electrical Switch Cover in your home.
These electrical switch covers use our easy to install 3 button patented device with extremely durable hinges. It helps deter children, toddlers, and pets from harm's way by keeping switches turned off and encourages energy savings.
This electric switch cover is intended to be used to prevent children from gaining access to potentially dangerous switches, electrical switches or save energy by restricting access to switches around your house. Children under the age of 6 who have not yet developed the dexterity to push all three buttons in sync will not be able to open this product up to access the electric switch.
This cover for light switches features a dimple design that fits any decor and looks flush on the wall for any traditional switch. It is very easy to install, and works with your existing screw holes. All you need to do is remove the existing plate around the outlet with a flat-head screwdriver and replace it with a Child Be Safe plate, using the included screws. You can also scan the Quick Response (QR) code on the included instructions for an easy installation video.
This light switch cover has a slim, low-profile design. It fits snugly over switch, mounts directly to the wall, and will not wiggle or pop off. The hinge is designed for repeated use without snapping or cracking.
Our child safety experts are always available to answer any questions you may have about home safety products we are selling, questions about your purchase or on how to turn your home into a safer place for your children.
Childproof your light switches with Child Be Safe Traditional Electrical Switch Covers. Shop here at Child Safety Store - your one stop source for any electrical switch safety products.
How To Child Proof Your Light Switches At Home
Toddlers like to explore and they can put their little fingers in some hazardous areas such as electrical outlets or play with light switches. Here are simple tips on how you can stop your toddler from playing with a light switch:
- Identify areas of your house where there are light switches that can prove to be hazardous for your child.
- Make the light switches unreachable or hide them by installing child safety light switch covers. If you have traditional light switches at home, cover them with Child Be Safe Traditional Electrical Switch Covers. Another way is to rearrange your furniture to block off access to the switch or electrical outlet.
- Understand what other things your child loves to play with and let them play with them. If they enjoy what they are playing, it will prevent them from searching other things to play with. For children, turning the switch on and off is like a play for them.
- Explain and let them understand the hazards of playing with light switches. It will take time for them to understand but repeated reminders will eventually work.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Is this light switch protector also available for double electrical switches?
Answer: No, these light switch covers are made for single switches.