KidCo Universal Outlet Cover- White- 1pk, 3pk
This Universal Outlet Cover by KidCo comes in a 1 pack and a 3 pack. This universal outlet cover will fit on both a standard and decorator outlet. This item DOES NOT need to be removed each time you’d like to use the plug. Once your baby starts exploring your home, exposed outlets are a major concern. By preventing the insertion of objects into the outlet, it will prevent injury to your child.
*This item does not substitute for adult supervision. *
- DO NOT use with two-prong ungrounded or GFI outlets.
- Turn off power to the outlet before installing.
- Remove the existing outlet plate.
- Determine the type of outlet. Standard outlets have one center screw hole. Decorator outlets have two screw holes.
- Once outlet type is determined, punch out one or two screw hole covers for appropriate installation.
- Place cover over the outlet and tighten the screw(s).
- Once installed, check the sliding cover to ensure it returns automatically. Loosen screw slightly until it does.
- Insert plug tips into cover slots.
- While pressing in gently, slide plug and cover to one side until the plug is completely into the outlet.
- When the plug is removed the cover will automatically return.