KidCo Electrical Outlet Caps
KidCo Electrical Outlet Caps are available in a 12, 24, or 36 pack. They decrease the risk of electrical shock by preventing children from inserting objects or fingers into unused outlets. Once your baby starts exploring your home, exposed outlets are a major electrical safety concern. With outlet safety caps installed, you can have more peace of mind. Fortunately, KidCo's can easily be removed by an adult with its pinch grip.
- Prevents kids from sticking fingers or toys into unused electrical sockets, decreasing the risk of potential shock hazards
- Larger design reduces the risk of choking if a child gains access to plug
- Ergonomic pinch grip for easy adult removal
- Transparent material blends with décor
- Disguises the hidden danger and decreases the risk of electrical shock
- Oversize to cover the entire plug-in surface
- Available in 12, 24 or 36 packs
- Brand: KidCo
- Type: Baby/Child Safety Outlet Caps
Material Type: Plastic (100% PP Transparent)
- Material Composition: Lead-Free
- Color: White
- Age Group: All Ages
- Single KidCo Outlet Cap Weight: 0.1 oz
- Single KidCo Outlet Cap Dimensions: 1" x 1.25" Diameter
For Installation: Completely insert one cap into each exposed electrical outlet.
For Removal: Tightly squeeze the ribbed area between thumb and index finger and pull.
*This product is not a substitute for adult supervision.
Child Safety Store is your go-to resource for tools to turning your hazardous home into a safe haven for toddlers and babies. Child proof your home and decrease the risk of potential shock hazards with KidCo Electrical Outlet Caps. Shop now at ChildSafetyStore.com!